Thursday, December 30, 2010

Everyone Makes Mistakes

I sent my kiddos a short postcard over the Christmas holidays as the return of school came near.  It simply said, Dear ________, I can't wait to see you on Monday! Love, Mrs. Bussey.  One little fella, who is very expressive, came in the door with a GIANT smile and said, "I got your letter.  I put it on my bulletin board." You have to say it with LOTS of voice and a BIG smile.  He obviously felt so special, like he was THE only one in the room that received a card.  I could tell it meant a lot to him.  Later, he said..."You know I thought it said or but it said on." I replied that I guess I needed to work on my handwriting.  And again, with LOTS of voice inflections and a BIG smile, he through his arms up in the air and said, "It's OK! Everyone makes mistakes!"  I had to laugh!

No comments:

 
Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010