Saturday, February 19, 2011


Jodi from Fun in First Grade 
awarded Fab in First with the Stylish Blogger Award
How cool!! Thanks so much Jodi!  

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (read below)
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.(check)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. (check)

7 things about myself:
1. I LOVE American Idol! Don't call during that time cause I'm not home (in mind anyway). haha  Steven Tyler is an awesome addition to the show!
2. I have been published in the Mailbox Magazine about 4 times- quite a few years back but I still think it's cool.
3.  I am working on National Boards and will mail my box before March 31st. I will take a picture and post when I mail that darn box- it will be a GREAT day!
4. I have an adorable bunny, a precious lovebird, a CUTE little hamster, 2 sweet dogs, TWO LOVELY DAUGHTERS and THE BEST HUSBAND.
5.  My husband makes us breakfast EVERY morning before school- it's a great way to start the day! 
6. I am a choco-holic.
7. I LOVE technology!
Now to pass this fun little award on
to five of my favorite bloggers…
3. Teaching Heart Mom at http://teachingheartmom.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Teaching Heart Mom said...

Thank you for thinking of me!!!

 
Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010