Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!
I just got back my VIP results which tests the students on phoneme segmentation, nonsense word fluency and reading connected text and ALL of my students met goal in ALL three areas (Minus my 2 very new students for which I do not yet have scores and whom I have not taught for long.)!  In the 4 years I have been back to teaching, there has always been 1 or 2 students that did not meet benchmark in at least one area. So- I am beyond thrilled with these scores. These students have grown and grown! I think a big difference this year has been consistent parent communication, more fluency and word practice...as well as setting goals WITH the students. Celebrate good times!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats!

Jodi
www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

Jenn Bates said...

Congrats! All that hard work paid off.
Jenn
http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

 
Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010