Monday, March 28, 2011

 
Sometimes SIMPLE works! Here are two of my favorite SIMPLE organization ideas that help my day flow with ease.
This simple little laminated folder labeled with "For Office" and "Mrs. Bussey" is so handy. All those doctor's excuses, picture money, and notes that need to go to the office go into the folder and then my helper of the day delivers it to the office. I don't know about you, but I do not have an assistant so this helps me keep my papers organized and gets papers out of my way so they don't hang around too long.
LOVE this rolling organizer because...it rolls! I can move it easily to where I want it. I have 5 drawers labeled Monday-Friday with 2 extra drawers. I use the Monday-Friday drawers to organize for the week. This is a favorite Target find.  Would love to know some of your organizational favorites! My fellow BLOGGER at Pattons Patch has some organizational tips being highlighted as well: I see she likes that rolling cart too!  http://pattonspatch.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mrs. Patton said...

I love how organized this is! I declared this week "Organization Week" on my blog. You should check it out and link up this post to my post yesterday about Daily Materials Organization!

Colleen Patton
Mrs. Patton’s Patch

Melissa said...

I want that rolling cart! I love to organize with drawers, and that's the perfect size for papers.
F is For First Grade

 
Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010